Chemical Dyes Different Types Available In the Market
Chemical Dyes are mainly used for coloring purposes. Be it clothes or any other product, these are used to provide a colorful impact on the items. There are different types of dyes available in the market which is from branded companies. There are natural dyes as well which are considered safer than the ones made out of various chemicals.
Different Types of Dyes:
Different dyes are used for different purposes. Some are used for coloring hair where else there are others which are used for adding vibrant colors to apparels. Some important types of dyes are mentioned below:
* Acid dyes- These dyes are water soluble and are used for coloring fibers such as nylon, silk, wool and more.
* Basic dyes- These dyes are also stated as cationic dyes and are water soluble at the same time. Products made out of acrylic fibers use this type of dye for coloring purposes.
* Vat dyes- These are insoluble in water and thus cannot be used for directly dyeing the fibers.
* Food dyes- These can be stated as one of the most important dyes that are used at large proportions nowadays. These are used for coloring food items and are thus much safer when compared with other forms of dyes. Food dyes are again classified into three types: mordant, direct and vat. These are made using natural substances that are not harmful for health.
* Dyes for coloring hair- Dyeing hair to give it a colorful and new look is gaining more and more importance among the youngsters. Thus, those that are oxidation based and mainly used for this purpose.
* Leather dyes- To give plain leather a good look, these dyes are used which can last for a longer period of time.
* Fluorescent brighteners- This is use for coloring papers or textile fibers. It is also going to provide the user with a longer lasting effect.
* Solvent dyes- These type of dyes are used for various purposes such as producing coloring oils, lacquers, waxes, inks and more.
Uses of Chemical Dyes
These dyes are gaining popularity with every passing day. As mentioned earlier, the main purpose of using dyes is to provide colors to different items. There are different types of chemicals that are used for this purpose. There are some dyes that are used for direct dyeing application with the help of various tools such as stamps, paint brushes and more. Thus, it can be stated as one of the most important product of modern world.
All information about dyes, chemical dyes are available in the internet. Persons interested can browse through the internet for more information.